Surrounded by mountains and lush nature, the Italian Burning Experience offers a high vibe spot to explore, connect with nature, and share classic Italian aperitivo with old and new Burner friends! Together we’ll prepare and enjoy sinfully delicious Italian food, create and immerse ourselves in inspiring art and activities, and dance dance dance to beautiful beats until sunrise.
The Burning Man Principles guide our community and event. Participation and collective commitment is key. You are encouraged to contribute with your music, talents, skills, art… Your presence and participation are gifts to the community.
Tickets are now live: https://www.eventbrite.it/e/italian-burning-experience-2023-tickets-574806570927
- 3 meals a day. Breakfast, classic Italian Aperitivo, dinner. Our Culinary Team uses high quality and local produce only. You’re in Italy, which means food is a top priority – it’s guaranteed you will not be hungry. Meals also include beverages such as beer and local wine. Drinking water is free.
- 2 nights of accommodation in a beautiful Tuscan country house. Our cosy rooms are equipped with bunk beds and host between 8-20 people, with access to bathrooms and showers.
- Workshops, Music & DJ sets, Performances, and all that good stuff we co-create together. The experience depends on the co-creators, which are all of us!
- Local taxes
Tickets do not include:
- Fees required by ticketing platform
To get involved and offer workshops, music and DJ sets, performances, and all that good stuff, please follow our Events Page on Facebook. There will be plenty of opportunitities to get involved and offer your gifts and talents.
What else do I need to know?
- A Survival Guide will be available on the Events Page, and the guide covers all you need to know
- Drinking water is available on site, there’s no need to bring your own
- Food is a big deal in Italy, and all meals are provided so there’s no need to bring your own – unless you have very specific needs / diet
- Bring your own bed linen and towels – Self Reliance Principle
- Each participant is required to sign up for at least 1 shift during the event. You can do so before the event (please check the Events Page on Facebook), or be assigned a shift upon arrival
- Once you’ve acquired a ticket, read the Survival Guide
- Low Income Tickets. Inclusion is one of the 10 Burning Man Principles that guide our event, so we do offer Low Income tickets. At this moment, we have reached our cap of Low Income tickets that we can grant. Should there be any changes, we will update you through our events page.